Our contact details
Name: Shiny Stone North West CIC
Address: 14 Wellington Road, Bebington, Wirral, Merseyside, CH637NF
Phone Number: 07912302909
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• We will hold your name, address, contact email address and phone numbers and any other information you provide to use when you communicate with us.
• If you have completed our consent form to work with your family and child, we will hold your child’s name, date of birth, any diagnoses the child has. We will keep a record of the child’s school and other professionals involved with the child. This may include copies of other professional reports about your child.
• If you are a volunteer: we will also hold information on your medical conditions and emergency contacts should you need medical attention.
• For training events: we will also hold your job role and place of work if provided.
• For support groups: we may store your name as a record of attendance.
• On our website: We collect information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• In running and maintaining our website we may collect information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• For training events: through ticket tailor and stripe which will have their own privacy policies detailing how your data is stored. We download your data from Ticket Tailor.
• For parent support: you have completed our consent form for us to work with your family and your child.
• For volunteers: your have completed our volunteers emergency contact form.
• For support groups you have completed our sign in sheets.
• Any other information about yourself/your family that you have sent us by email.
• We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
•You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.AboutCookies.org.
We may share this information with:
For training events: first and last names and job role with the trainer of the event
For Parent support: with other professionals involved with the family/child only upon consent.
For volunteers: in case of a medical emergency with medical professionals.
For support groups: your information will not be shared.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services unless we have your prior consent.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
For training events: We store your emails address, contact details and names in an encrypted file. This information is stored for one year after the event. Any printed lists of names are stored in a locked box and shredded after use.
For Parent support: We store your child and family personal information as provided by yourself. All electronic files and emails will be encrypted or password protected. All paper information will be stored in a locked boxed and shredded or returned after use. We will store your information for one year after you cease working with us.
For volunteers: We store your personal emergency contact information and medical conditions. This will be stored in a locked box. This information will be stored until you inform us you no longer wish to be a volunteer with us.
For support groups: any sign in sheets will be stored in a locked box.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk