Shiny Stone is pleased to bring Maggie Johnson FRCSLT* to Zoom online platform on the 20th, 21st and 22nd of November 2020.
Shiny Stone believes that this training is essential for the successful treatment of Selective Mutism. As a Community Interest Company we aim to keep prices as low as possible and have kept our prices at £75 for another year.
*Due to local Coronavirus status we have moved this event to be online only via Zoom
We are happy to accept payment via BACS or Cheque. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to provide an invoice.
*The training modules are complementary. In order to book onto Module 2, participants must have completed Module 1. In order to book on Module 3 or 4, participants must have completed Modules 1 and 2.
Module 1 – Friday 20th (full day) – Understanding Selective Mutism (£75)
- for all parents, professionals, teachers, TAs, youth workers, club leaders etc. to gain general awareness
- 8:30am registration/ joining Zoom , course starts at 9am and runs until 5 pm. 1 hour for lunch between 12:30-1:30pm
Module 2 – Saturday 21st (morning) – Small Steps Programmes (£37.50)
- for people living with and supporting children aged 5 and above
- 8:30am registration/ joining Zoom, course starts at 9am and runs until 12:30pm. 1 hour for lunch between 12:30-1:30pm if attending the full day.
Module 3 – Saturday 22nd (afternoon) – Working with adolescents and individuals who are hard to reach (£37.50)
- for people living and supporting adolescents and young adults
- 1:15pm registration/joining Zoom, course starts at 1:30pm and runs until 5pm
Module 4 – Sunday 22nd (full day) – When it’s more than Selective Mutism; working with co-existing conditions (e.g. ASD) and behavioural issues (£75)
- for people living or supporting SM with additional diagnoses such as ASD, generalised anxiety and social anxiety disorder
- 9am registration/ joining Zoom, course starts at 9:30am and runs until 4:30 pm. 1 hour lunch between 12:30-1:30pm
Online Training Option
This training has been moved to online only via Zoom. We are no longer offering an in person option due to local Coronavirus restrictions.
- Course Handouts: We request delegates print their own course materials. Materials will be emailed to all delegates prior to the event. Should this not be possible due to lack of funds or available printer please contact us prior to the event and we will endeavour to post out a copy of the course material.
Should you wish to cancel tickets after booking the following apply:
Should you request to cancel with more than one month’s notice before the event we will provide a 90% refund
Should you request to cancel with between one months and one week’s notice before the event we will provide a 75% refund
Should you request to cancel with less than one week’s notice before the event we will provide a 50% refund
These cancellation charges are in place to cover admin and loss of ticket sales.
Should Shiny Stone need to cancel due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will work closely with you to do our best to offer another option, whether this be an online training or differed training date.
*Fellow of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
You can book through Ticket Tailor direct by clicking below.
or by using Ticket Tailor directly through our website.